- Must be following me - A-Million-Steps
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes ignored
- Only health/fitness blogs, any pro-ed blogs will not be considered
- Check out my current BOTW - Sassyyogi
- Optional: Add why you should be my BOTW after this text when you reblog the post
WHAT YOU WILL GET
****Past BOTW has gained +160 followers (Proof)****
- A screenshot-gif and link in my sidebar
- All kinds of promos throughout the week - All to 3.7K!
- Featured in any other kind of promo I do
- A follow back (If I’m not already)
- Codes/help with html and css if needed
- A permanent spot on my ‘Fitblrs to follow page’— I will handpick the winner Saturday (25th May) —EVERYONE IS A WINNER
- 14 of the people who reblogs this will get a promo, randomly chosen (tagged with url)
- I check out everyone, so even if you don’t get picked, you might get a follow from me anyway
- Favorites will also be added to my ’Fitblrs to follow page’
Good luck and happy reblogging! ♡
Anne is super friendly and nice! <: go check her out and reblog this if you want to be her next botw! <
Ah! Really want to work with them for my magazine’s healthy living summer program. *fingers crossed*
Other fruits containing significant amounts of malic acid: watermelon, pineapple, apricots, lemons, grapes, prickly pears, mangoes, kiwi fruits, and strawberries.
Especially when you’ve got class, homework, and everything else on your plate? I could use the advice!